In Infrared Photography, the film or image sensor used is sensitive to infrared light. Nowadays, many professional photographers are using infrared to create a completely different effect in a simple photograph. Wavelengths used for photography range from about 700 nm to about 900 nm. By using infrared lights in a photograph one can bring special effects like false colors in a simple portrait.
Below, I present a selection of some of the brilliant infrared pictures taken by various artists in which all pictures are linked to the author’s pages. Some of these images have undergone heavy post-processing. Feel free to join us and you are always welcome to share your thoughts that our readers may find helpful.
1. Infrared Sunset
2. Outclass Infrared Photography
3. Straightforward Path Infrared
4. Infrared Photography Picture
5. Gates To Heaven – Infrared
6. Cool Infrared Photography
7. Ultimate Sigh – Infrared
8. Infrared photography – Umeda, Osaka, Japan
9. Peles Castle – Infrared
10. Experimenting with Infrared Photography
11. Dead End, Normandy
12. Infrared Photography – Jurong Park
13. Angry Mood – Infrared
14. Infrared Pond
15. Swimming Prohibited – Infrared Photography
16. The Old San Juan Cementery in Infrared
17. Infrared Tower
18. Infrared Stables
19. Laguna de Plata Infrared
20. Paris – Eiffel Tower IR
You are most welcome to suggest any additions to this list. You can use the comments box below to make any suggestions.